click here for moon's grievances (64 posts)
last post - "grievance: coffee cups in the media"
click here for stars' rageouts (35 posts)
last post - "raging out at... looking unassuming"

2.13.2009

raging out at... the economy

No, this is not going to be an extensive blog about the dismal state of affairs of our current economic climate. You all know, you're all probably living it. I really just want to share the conversation that moon and I just had.

Moon: Dude, I just bought a drink in quarters. Cool economy.
Stars: Dude, I just had half a Chunky for lunch. Outstanding economy.
Moon: Thank god I have 3 more dollars on my Metrocard. Hooray! I can get home! Dodged a bullet there.
Stars: Mine has $1.75.

Ok what the hell is that? And how is that conversation not even been subjected to the usual stars' exaggeration and still looks like that?

I may be licking my Chunky wrapper for dinner.

-stars

No comments:

Post a Comment